It's All Connected
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries on the rise especially in female athletes.
Learn more about The Uneven Playing Field
in Women & Sports
Muscles, ligaments and bones, otherwise known as the musculoskeletal system, provide freedom of movement. Injuries to the musculoskeletal system are the most common injuries sustained in sports and everyday active living.
At Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine we are trained in musculoskeletal medicine; using the latest medical advancements and technology to isolate, diagnose, and treat joint injuries. In addition, we've developed some of the leading recovery protocols to help patients return to their busy lives.
As we work through the cycle of care, our ultimate goal is to prevent future injuries, whether recurring or new, through effective training & conditioning programs and education. Regardless of the level of activity, elite competitors, recreational and student athletes, and simply busy people have come to rely on us for their orthopedic needs.
Our Specialties Include:
"His state-of-the-art techniques made the whole process and recovery easier. This was the mark of a great experience."
- Dr. John Darby, relative of patient
- Treatment: We treat knee, shoulder, elbow and other musculoskeletal injuries with less invasive state-of-the-art Arthroscopic Surgical Procedures.
- Recovery: We improve outcomes with proven Rehabilitation Protocols for faster recovery times.
- Prevention: We help prevent the occurrence of sports specific Injuries with Training and Conditioning.
- Education: We help our patients understand the science of Body Mechanics and the impact of sport activities.